Tuesday, April 12, 2011

right turns....



Sorry I have been away from my blog...but I have been existing in other places. I have been thinking, dreaming, living, loving, growing, nurturing, planning, balancing and simply just being.

I have come to a cross roads place, where one road leads to another and then an intersection with no give way signs...I am on a roll with my illustrations and I am on a role, the most important one of my life - being a mama of 2 beautiful little girls. So now what I have to do is to listen to my GPS (only bc I can't read Melways without turning it upside down) let it take me where it needs to take me, however never forgetting that I am the one driving so I am in control!

The next few months it's about making the right turns and getting to the destinations....at the right pace and at the right time. Lots of places to go, people to meet and things to do in my journey. Thanks for hanging around and encouraging me!

My wish list for 2011:
  • Creative space (business plan, location etc)
  • Stockists for illustrations (cards, invitations, limited edition)
  • Paper/kids exhibition
  • Set up network events
  • Charity art and Exhibition
  • Holiday or maybe 2
  • Excercise
  • Learn how to use my DSLR
  • Bake more
  • Learn how to crochet/spend time with Abuelita ToƱita (my Granma)
  • Stop writing so many lists
see you at the next lights!


x AVE Maria

1 comment: