Sunday, August 15, 2010

handmade love

A knitted doily rug created by (Ladies and Gentlemen Etsy store available) so gorgeous to decorate the floor

Stretch with an embroidery frame. They almost look like spider webs carefully woven by delicate vintage looking spiders

Amazing shadows for a pretty corner with plenty of light

I have a facination for crochet doilies, to me they are the perfect combination of handmade love, sweet vintage, delicate patterns and amazing memories of my Abuelita ToƱita (Spanish = Grandma) making them.


I have a little collection which include some special ones that have been handed down to me and others that I have found at random op shops. But I am not one to display them on top of my side tables so here are some funky ways to get the most out of these pretty little things and appreciate their detail and intricacy.

x AVE Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment