Thursday, July 30, 2009

SQUINT to see more colour!

Perfect yellow mirror to frame my bright reflection

Patchwork cabinet to house my black and white socks

Egg chair like I've never seen it before....

This bed to compliment my colourful dreams!

I found this London based company called Squint http://www.squintlimited.com/ by exploring the internet one night & I could not believe my eyes....amazingly funky, unique, strong, confidently beautiful upholstered furniture that made me happy just to know that it existed.

My favourite range is called 'Bespoke'... I love how each piece is differenent and it incorporates a mix of bright contemporary & vintage fabrics & is meticulously made to order by English craftmanship.

Squint sells through Squint, Harrods, Liberty, Designers Guild, Lane Crawford, J Roaman, Barneys New York, Off The Peg & ships internationally....if you are anywhere near these stores do yourselves a favour & check it out, if not check out their site & don't forget Squint ships internationally (I hope my husband is reading this!)

x Ave Maria

1 comment: