Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Got the bug

I've been a little sick the past few days, nothing serious just a bug.
Not big into the meds but rather sewing....it always works for me.....probably because I get to sit down on the couch, relax and just let the needle dance on the fabric and it makes me happy.


Love bird

These birdy embroidery illustrations are inspired by a collection of my favourite things that make me happy; Colour, pattern, birds, Genine Z (an amazing Chilean artist living in Mexico) and treasures...
I picked up these Australiana bird cards in an op shop...(regret not getting more) they are the perfect collection for a bird lover.

I wish these pretty little birds would start flapping their wings and fly all around my head (and like Cinderella's little birds, maybe help me clean the house a little)...!

mucho amor


x M

No comments:

Post a Comment