Saturday, January 28, 2012

plate it up!

Our Matisse is staying true to her name....at 20 months she is a little artist! We've found her drawing on the walls, the couch, the floor and then on her plate....the strawberries were tipped over and her pink bowl was decorated with a purple texta. As a mamma, my first instict was to correct her behaviour but as an artist I totally got what she was doing.

I'm so lucky to have such sweet, creative and funny daughters who present me with this gift everyday, it's a pleasure to channel it via AVE.

Here are some pieces I created to test Matisses' decorating theory and I think I like, thanks baby girl!




Soon you'll be serving it up AVE style!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AVE/197791265001 and www.aveisbird.com.au coming soon......YAY!!!

x
M

No comments:

Post a Comment